Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Would You die For This?




Peter and john were about to leave home for a journey they have never taken before. Peter’s wife bade him goodbye ‘God be with you. May all that you seek for find you! I love you. Just remember that I will always be expecting and praying for you .God Speed”, the wife said to him and watched peter walk the distance away.
 John’s wife on the other hand wasn’t about to let the husband go. “I am afraid that when you leave something might happen”, she said. “Don’t worry; I will be back in no time”, John replied. “Just put me in your prayers”, he added. She stared him with an concerned eyes, hugged him and reluctantly left him as he headed for the door.
Both men left the house with different disposition. They are friends and were about to set out on a journey to find a hidden treasure in the land of Exhume. They have been friends right from childhood and they found it amazing to have been interested in a particular subject: Treasures. They had gone to different higher institutions but studied the same course, Archeology.
As they set out on the journey, they were to pass a large forest. Peter trudged on from the back as they talked about their wives, life, and the treasure. At a point John decided to face back to make a point while walking backward.  Peter saw it first.  What does that look like? It looks like a snake. Peter was sure. Its a green snake. He called on to john as he saw the large green snake. “John! John! Stop right there! Don’t make a move!" Peter said. “Why? Just listen to the point that I’m trying to make. I know you are trying to scare me. It won’t work”. He was still moving backwards. The snake stealthily was of course, waiting for its prey, its neck curved backwards, ready to launch its attack.
“Please John, don’t move anymore” this time John read Peter’s serious countenance and turned back. As he turned, like lightning, he saw an object, or was it a rope, launch towards his face. Oh God! Before he could dodge it, it had bitten him on the nose. “Oh, my God! Oh my God!! Was that a snake?” John asked. He began to run. Peter ran too. “My nose! My nose! It bit my nose! It bit my nose! God, there is Blood! I’m dead!” John exclaimed.”I tried to warn you. I saw it late too,” said Peter, as they ran to find an open field.
Peter held John in his arms as John got weaker. He was determined more to achieve his quest. There was no way he could suck out the poison in John’s nose. “Please, take care of my wife when you get back. Make sure you get that treasure,” John said as his eyes were beginning to go dim. Peter cried.

I would love us to point out some few facts here. I’m sure Just like the above you may have witnessed scores of event like that run through your life or a friend’s or relatives’ , having gone out for an assignment in knowledge of the love of a loved one or in uncertainty of the loved one’s fear.

Consider Seriously
Have you noticed the fact that ladies and sometimes children are sensitive beings? If you have like I have, then you might want to consider some of the times when someone close you acts concerned about your safety

Your Turn
If you were the one who was told to bring out a point from this little story, what would your point be on?  I and the world would love to see your comment. 
what would be title if it were left to you?
Write your comment below, if you have something to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment