Saturday, November 9, 2013

People are God's Hands to Raise You

Sometimes, its pretty normal to feel as if you could just wave your hands, everything will fall in place. And the worse feeling of all is when you think you could do everything alone.

there was a time when everything seemed as if  I could hold it all together. everything seemed fine. i would go to a new place and people will just naturally favour me. if I am asked of money, I dont hesitate, it comes out then because it was there. I felt I had no need in the world because God had already provided for me maybe because of the way I look. I was just favoured.

Then, in a short while, I realized I was getting older and I wasn't as favoured as I used to be. I don't get cash or favours as fast as I used to get them when I asked for it. I wanted to do things on my own when I get disappointments, rejection... I believed I don't have to trust anyone. people are not worth relying on. I did things myself. and I didnt get lucky as i used to. Life's best things seemed very far away. I was more far away from people whom I thought mattered. and when something spectacular happened, I was the last person to know. I realized it was because I was far away from people. and when I did know what was happening, it was late to take part in it.

Things continued  till i found out how people mattered in my life. if you noticed, Adam was lonely and God saw he needed someone to relate with. he then created Eve. Eve was God's gift to Adam. people i found out are God's gift to humans.
the moment i found this, i started searching for old friends. new acquaintances, neighbours (who were there but I didnt notice), colleagues at work, new friends, you can name them. and you know what? I found them. I found real friends. I found real help in them. I was also willing to help people who needed it. I was a friend. and those things which seemed hard to get were coming easy.


Recently, I wanted to employ someone who could be trusted. Well, because I had people around me, all it took was a question. and I got someone. I am better for it. People all over the world would testify that good people around you is like God's hands with you. people are God's messenger here on earth. I could be used by God. I believe this and so should you.

until we realize that part of our purpose on earth is to add value to people's life, getting the best things might seem very hard. We may be wondering that things can only be done by ourselves and by us alone, but being great demands more than that. Realize this, people are part of us. they are what makes life worth living if you have the right ones around you. welcome them in to your life. be a friend. But most importantly be a good friend.

Smile always. See the best in others. offer to help your neighbour. buy a gift for that special person. Do these things and you would be surprise that that person you choose to be part of the people in your life is God's hands around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment